Products, People, Places and Things Representing the Best in Coastal Living

Products, People, Places and Things Representing the Best in Coastal Living.
Welcome to our blog "Coastal Creations & Design." We hope that you'll visit us often and read about our favorite coastal destinations, beach-inspired products, inviting seaside spaces, original artists works and people living the coastal lifestyle.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Ringing in a "Seriously Seaworthy" New Year

I walk the beach looking for words and thoughts of inspiration

It's early in the morning and I find myself sitting here at my desk (as usual) looking for a bit of inspiration for writing the next Coastal Creations & Design blog. The end of the year 2010 is just a few days away and I'll have to say that I am really looking forward to ringing in the NEW YEAR! Not that 2010 was all that bad...it wasn't, but I can only think that each year is a stepping stone to the next and that each year we build upon our experience, knowledge and life skills and bring a little bit more to the next table. I think that years, like chapters in a book of life, needs closure and a new chapter opened to be written. I find that to be quite inspiring, especially now sitting here looking for the right "seriously seaworthy" words to express myself- to write something with great meaning to end this year.

But, instead of me sitting here trying to describe my past year and state my new resolutions for the upcoming year, I'd quite honestly rather hear about your year and your new years resolutions. What great things happened to you during 2010? What are you thankful for? What plans do you have for the upcoming year?

Hopefully you will write a comment and share your thoughts with us. If not, then I hope you take a minute and reflect on the past year, think about what you brought out of it and truly move into the new year with renewed energy and great expectations! What's the title of your new chapter?

Love the life you live, live the life you love.

Happy New Year!
Joe Elder
Coastal Creations & Design

Walk into the new year with great energy and expectations! Coastal Creations & Design.

No comments:

Post a Comment